The Loan Pair Process
1. Once we receive your order for a loan, we mail out the loan pair with a returns label inside the box along with some instructions.
2. All you have to do is put your scissors to be sharpened in the same box you receive your loan pair in, along with a note telling us what needs to be checked with your scissors and any additional information you want to include, stick the returns label on the box, and drop the box off at your closest post office.
3. Once we receive your scissors, we send them to back to the Mizutani Japan Factory to be sharpened, realigned and serviced. You will also receive your sharpening invoice via email, and this payment is due prior to us returning your scissors back to you.
4. Sharpening takes around 3-4 weeks, once they come back to us, we then require payment of your sharpening invoice.
5. When your sharpening invoice has been paid, we post your scissors back to you with a returns label in the box again for you to return our loan pair.
Please Read Terms & Conditions for Loan Pair Rental: http://mizutani.com.au/loan-pairs-terms-conditions-of-use/
NOTE: YOU MUST ORDER SHARPENING AT THE SAME TIME OR YOUR LOAN PAIR WILL NOT BE SENT OUT